Welcome to our guide on how to breed Oaktopus monsters in My Singing Monsters! The Oaktopus is a unique and highly sought-after monster in the game, known for its attractive appearance and powerful abilities. In this guide, we will provide step-by-step instructions on how to breed the Oaktopus, as well as tips and tricks for maximizing your chances of success.
We will also provide information on the Oaktopus’s likes and dislikes, as well as its place in the game’s ecosystem and how to boost its earnings.
The Oaktopus is a powerful monster with a distinctive appearance. It has a long, slender body with green and brown coloring and a set of sharp tentacles that it uses to catch its prey. Its most striking feature is its large, oak tree-like head, which gives it its name. The Oaktopus is a popular monster among players of My Singing Monsters due to its unique appearance and powerful abilities.
How to Breed Oaktopus Monster:
Breeding the Oaktopus in My Singing Monsters can be a bit challenging, as it is a rare and highly coveted monster. However, with a bit of patience and luck, you can eventually breed the Oaktopus using the right combination of monsters.
Here are the possible combinations for breeding the Oaktopus:
Oaktopus can be produced by breeding two monsters with the Plant and Water elements. This can be done by combining monsters such as Toe Jammer and Potbelly.
Tips and Tricks:
- Make sure that you have the necessary monsters and eggs available before you start breeding. This will save you time and ensure that you are able to breed the Oaktopus as soon as possible.
- Use the “Breeding Calculator” feature in the game to see what your chances of success are before you start breeding. This will give you an idea of how likely you are to get an Oaktopus egg and help you plan your breeding strategy.
- Don’t get discouraged if you don’t get an Oaktopus egg right away. Breeding the Oaktopus can take time and may require several tries before you succeed. Be patient and keep trying, and eventually, you will get the Oaktopus egg you are looking for.
The Oaktopus has a specific set of likes and dislikes that you should be aware of if you want to breed it successfully.
Here are the things that the Oaktopus likes:
Combinations Include Oaktopus:
The Oaktopus is a highly sought-after monster that can be used in a variety of combinations.
Here are some combinations that include the Oaktopus:
|Monster 1||Monster 2||Result|
Where the Oaktopus Lives:
The Oaktopus can be found on the following Islands in My Singing Monsters:
- Plant Island
Can Be Brought to Following Islands:
- Cold Island
- Earth Island
- Light Island
- Shugabush Island
- Tribal Island
- The Colossingum
- Composer Island
- Gold Island
Boost Earnings by Placing Decorations:
In order to boost your Oaktopus’s earnings, you can place certain decorations near it.
Here are some decorations that the Oaktopus likes:
- Reflecting Pool
- Spurrit Statue
The Oaktopus Likes These Monsters:
The Oaktopus is not just attracted to decorations, it also has a preference for certain monsters.
Here are some monsters that the Oaktopus likes:
It is worth noting that placing multiple monsters of the same type near an Oaktopus will not increase its happiness by an additional amount.
Name of Monsters Who Like Oaktopus
In addition to the Oaktopus liking certain monsters, there are also some monsters that like the Oaktopus.
- Rare Oaktopus
- Rare Potbelly
Feeding Oaktopus Monsters:
Like all monsters in My Singing Monsters, the Oaktopus needs to be fed in order to grow and evolve. Each Oaktopus needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. By increasing the Oaktopus’s level, you can increase its coin production, as well as its maximum coin capacity.
Oaktopus Buying Price And Selling Price:
The Oaktopus can be purchased from the market for the following prices:
- 30 Diamonds: This is the default price for purchasing an Oaktopus from the market.
- 4,000 Coins (Composer Island): The Oaktopus can be purchased for a discounted price of 4,000 Coins on Composer Island.
- 300 Diamonds (Shugabush Island): The Oaktopus can be purchased for a discounted price of 300 Diamonds on Shugabush Island.
- 35 Diamonds (The Colossingum): The Oaktopus can be purchased for a discounted price of 35 Diamonds in The Colossingum.
The Oaktopus can be sold for the following prices:
- 7,500 Coins: This is the default price for selling an Oaktopus.
- 3,000 Coins (Composer Island): The Oaktopus can be sold for a slightly higher price of 3,000 Coins on Composer Island.
Oaktopus Breeding/Incubation Time:
The Oaktopus has a breeding/incubation time of 8 hours (default) or 6 hours (enhanced). This means that it takes 8 hours (default) or 6 hours (enhanced) for an Oaktopus to be bred and for its egg to hatch.
Oaktopus Placement XP:
When an Oaktopus is placed on an island, it will provide a certain amount of placement XP (experience points). The Oaktopus provides 4,000 placement XP when it is placed on an island.
There are two versions of the Oaktopus: the Rare Oaktopus and the Epic Oaktopus.
- Rare Oaktopus: The Rare Oaktopus is a slightly rare and valuable version of the Oaktopus. It can be obtained by breeding two Rare Oaktopuses or by purchasing it from the market.
- Epic Oaktopus: The Epic Oaktopus is the rarest and most valuable version of the Oaktopus. It can be obtained by breeding two Epic Oaktopuses or by purchasing it from the market.
The Oaktopus is a unique and valuable monster in My Singing Monsters. It can be obtained through breeding or by purchasing it from the market. By placing the Oaktopus near other monsters and decorations, you can increase its happiness and coin production. Make sure to feed your Oaktopus regularly in order to level it up and increase its maximum coin capacity. With its rarity and value, the Oaktopus is a monster that every My Singing Monsters player should strive to add to their collection.