My Singing Monsters is a popular mobile game where players can collect and breed a variety of unique monsters on different islands. One of the most unique monsters in the game is the Wubbox, which has the ability to produce high coins on Natural Islands and has a very low shard production on Ethereal Island.
In this guide, we will be discussing how to breed Wubbox, what the Wubbox likes, where the Wubbox can be found in the game, and how to boost earnings by placing decorations.
It is a Supernatural class monster with an Electric element. It’s important to note that Wubbox’s name is a combination of the words “wub”, (an onomatopoeia for some dubstep sounds, referencing the creature’s music) and box (due to the monster’s unique post-hatching behavior).
It is considered the “Hex” elemental monster due to all six natural elements (Earth, Cold, Water, Plant, Air, and Fire) configuring into the element of Electricity, Wubbox’s element. It is available on all Natural Islands, each providing different benefits. It is useful to get a high coin production on Natural Islands and a low shard production on Ethereal Island.
How to Breed Wubbox Monster
The Wubbox monster in My Singing Monsters is a special monster that can be obtained through purchase in the market and incubation, rather than breeding.
Here are the steps to obtain a Wubbox monster:
- Purchase the Wubbox monster: The Wubbox monster can be purchased in the market for 75 million Coins, or 150,000 Shards on Ethereal Island.
- Incubate the Wubbox monster: Once you have purchased the Wubbox monster, it must be incubated before it can be placed on an island. The default incubation time is 2 days, but it can be reduced to 1 day and 12 hours with the use of an incubation potion.
- Place the Wubbox monster on an island: Once the Wubbox monster is incubated, it can be placed on any island of your choice. However, the requirements for activating the Wubbox vary depending on the island it is placed on.
- Activating the Wubbox: Once the Wubbox is placed, it takes the form of a box that makes no sound and earns no currency. It must be activated by “boxing” all of the required monsters into the Wubbox. The requirements for the monsters to be boxed vary depending on the island the Wubbox is placed on.
- Use the “Power up” option: When all the required monsters are boxed, the player can select the “Power up” option in the monster’s menu, and the Wubbox will activate and play sound and earn currency.
It’s important to note that you can also use diamonds to activate the Wubbox instead of boxing Monsters, which may be useful in some cases where you lack the required monsters. Additionally, it is important to check the breeding guide and keep in mind the breeding time, the required beds for each combination, as well as the earned coins and XP from breeding.
It has specific items and decorations that it likes which can increase its happiness and coin production when placed near it.
These likes are:
- Digger: This is a decoration that can be purchased at level 15 and it will increase the happiness of the Wubbox by 25%.
- Toob: Toob is a decoration that can be purchased at level 10. Like the Digger, it will also increase the happiness of the Wubbox by 25%.
- Ambered Thing: This decoration can be purchased at level 22, and will also increase the happiness of the Wubbox by 25%.
- Tub Fountain: The Tub Fountain decoration is available at level 26 and will increase the happiness of the Wubbox by 25%.
It’s important to note that placing multiple of the same liked item will not increase the happiness of the Wubbox by an additional amount. Also, if you have a Unity Tree on your island, you don’t need to place items near the monster. When the Wubbox is happy, it will produce more coins, so keeping its likes close by will help to boost earnings in the game.
Where the Wubbox Lives:
Wubbox can be found on the following Islands in My Singing Monsters:
- Plant Island
Can Be Brought to Following Islands:
- Cold Island
- Air Island
- Water Island
- Earth Island
- Fire Haven
- Ethereal Island
- Wublin Island.
- Gold Island
- Fire Oasis
Name of Monsters Who Like Wubbox:
In addition to the Wubbox liking certain monsters, there are also some monsters that like the Wubbox.
- Epic Mammott
- Epic Pango
- Epic Cybop
Feeding Wubbox Monsters
Each Wubbox monster needs to be fed four times before it reaches the next level. Increasing the monster’s level increases the coins earned per minute, as well as the maximum coins earned.
Buying Price And Selling Price:
- Buying Price: 75,000,000 Coins/150,000 Shards
- Selling Price: Varies (active) Inactive: 56,250,000 Coins/3750 Coins. Active: 75,000 Coins/112,500 Shards
- Default: 2 days
- Enhanced: 1 day, 12 hours
- 37,500,000 XP
- Wublin Island: 1 XP
- Rare Wubbox
- Epic Wubbox
The Wubbox is a unique and powerful monster in My Singing Monsters, with the ability to produce high coins on Natural Islands and low shard production on